is a great way to sell your piano!
It combines the convenience of selling to a dealer
with the extra
you would receive from selling it yourself.
It is the perfect option for people that have a little time to wait,
before they get their
. Most people are in this category.
The way it works is this.
to get a free estimate on the value of your instrument
over the phone based your answers to twelve questions.
1. Is your piano a grand
or an upright
2. Pianos come in different sizes.
If it is a grand, how
and if it is an upright how tall is it from the floor to the top?
3. What is the name on your piano?
4. What color is it?
5. What is the condition of the finish?
6. Do you have a bench?
7. What is the condition of the keys
8. How well does it
are you in?
10. Are there any
or other difficulties in getting the piano?
11. What is the worst thing about your piano or is there anything else we should know?
12. Do you already know how much
you want for your piano?